Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Been Busy!


Hey Everyone


Sorry for taking so long to blog but we've been busy. We spend two weeks in Ontario in early March visiting family and friends. Had a good time but came back exhausted. I think we're all still recovering.

Geoff is getting ready to turn the big 4-0 in two weeks. We'll be having a party for him this Saturday, March 27th at our church in the gym from 2-4PM if you're in the St. Martins, NB area please stop in. Poor Geoff, his birthday is actually on Easter Sunday this year so being busy during that weekend is an understatement.

Brianna is knee deep in term papers and getting ready for exams. Stressed is a good word to describe her right now. Prayer would be great.

Ben is doing very well. He is in advanced Math this semester and finds it challenging - which is exactly what he needs. He's still singing in the choir at church and loving it. There has been one change for Ben, he decided to give up playing computer and WII games during Lent. So for the last few weeks it's been rather quite around here. But Easter is coming soon. Maybe it won't be as noisy as before. A mother can dream can't she.
I am doing well now, I had a pretty big scare with my health in early January. Enough of a scare that I'm now exercising regularly and I'm on a diet recommended to me by my Doctor. I see his every 3 weeks so I'm in good hands.
I pray all is well with you and your family
Debbie

No comments: